Friday, February 10, 2012

VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIA Internet Application, Black

VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIA Internet Application, Black
Ranting

Price $569.95
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Brand Name:Vizio
Color Name:Black
Item Display Height:22.4 inches

Product Description

Amazon.com Product Description

Internet-Ready Television

Internet-Ready Television

Internet-ready TVs use your broadband connection to deliver dynamic content, whether it's streaming video from Netflix, new music from Pandora, or a quick glance at today's weather forecast.

Although there is overlap, each manufacturer offers a unique bundle of free or paid services, including streaming video and music, social networking apps, online photo galleries, news and financial updates, weather info, sports scores, and a variety of other smartphone-like applications.

Manufacturers continue to add new content to their offerings, keeping customers current through firmware updates, and making a bit of research a prudent step in your buying decision.

Learn more about Internet TVs, how they work, what services are offered by different manufacturers, and exactly what you'll need to get started at our Internet TV 101 customer center.




Product Description

VIZIO's XVT323SV 32" Razor LEDTM LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet AppsTM delivers the ultimate HDTV experience. Packed with the latest technology including 120Hz, Razor LED with Smart Dimming, built-in WiFi (802.11n dual-band), Bluetooth remote and SRS StudioSound HD, this high performance 10080p HDTV also puts the best of the web right on your screen.

Customer Reviews
[VIZIO XVT323SV REVIEW BY MAC(Rita Maceroni)
VIZIO XVT323SV REVIEW BY MAC
I AM USING THE TELEVISION FOR A MONT AND I CAN SAY THAT IS VERY GOOD FOR THE MONEY.
THE PICTURE IS CLEAR AND SHARP , THE SOUND IS OK FOR SMALL SPEAKERS .Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[almost perfect(Daniel)
almost perfect
After doing my research, comparing features and prices, I decided to buy this Vizio TV. My bedroom is small, so 32 inches is good enough.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[wow!(Vivianmx3)
wow!
Love this TV.Easy to set up.Fabulous picture, crisp and clear.Great sound.Plenty of hookups for dvd and WII.

Published 2 days ago by Vivianmx3
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Love the television(Shay)
Love the television
We own several Vizio televisons and have been very happy with the product.When it came to time to replace the television in the kitchen, we knew the brand we wanted.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OK(sarah)
OK
Startup wasn't real simple for a non-gadget type person, I spent about 5 hours on the start up. But the picture is great and I am really pleased with the product and Amazon.
Published 5 days ago by sarah
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Buyer Beware!!(R. Wang)
Buyer Beware!!
I bought this television set during the Christmas season for $399.99, which is an excellent price for a LED TV with 120HZ and WiFi.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Exceptional TV!!!(jlfjammer)
Exceptional TV!!!
WOW!!! This TV is better than I expected. No motion blur, crisp clean picture, HD that is AWESOME!!!Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[full features, solid price, full apps with youtube, etc, wireless - good choice(SeS)
full features, solid price, full apps with youtube, etc, wireless - good choice
I now have 3 of these TVs. That's a review in itself.

The first two were purchased to hang at work in a gallery installation of digital art.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Still pleased after a month, but slow(P. Boynton)
Still pleased after a month, but slow
I prefer to wait before I write a review, especially when others have had problems.
This tv is on every day, while I am on the computer, but it is not my primary tv (which...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment