VideoSecu Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket for VESA 100 LCD LED Flat Screen Monitor TV 1E9
Ranting
Price $19.99
Product Features
Product Specifications
Product Description
Customer Reviews
[great mount(rlrlrlrl)
great mount
got this to make a stand up desk with a 22" monitor. installation was easy (although drill your holes well as the screws strip easily).Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[No problems, works great(bugZilla)
No problems, works great
Solid and don't forget its solid.Very well built and definitely on the solid side ;)Comes with all mounting hardware in a couple of different forms.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Worked perfect for me!!(Honest Ed)
Worked perfect for me!!
I saw some reviews mentioning that this mount did not have good options for leveling out but those folks must not know how to use a bubble level and mount anything?Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[One shot deal!(R2the3rd)
One shot deal!
I picked up this wall mount for one simple reason, it allows you to tilt your monitor up to nearly 180 degrees up or down allowing for truly impressive "Heads Up Display" style...Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Works great, easy to install and very reasonably priced(D. Hall)
Works great, easy to install and very reasonably priced
We bought this wall mount based on other reviews and they were right on.It works great and was very easy to install.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[VideoSecu(6Shooter)
VideoSecu
The VideoSecu is a simple strait to the point and easy to install wall mount . I purchased three of these mounts to mount three HP 2711 X 27" pc monitors .Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Very Pleased(LOB44)
Very Pleased
This T V wall mount worked as described to a tee. Easy to install and mounting the flat panel TV was no problem at all. The tilt and swivel features make this unit a good buy.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Best Deal Ever!(Diane M. Moffett)
Best Deal Ever!
I had previously priced similar wall mount brackets for the new 19" TV my husband gave me for Christmas.
I found them form $80-$90 locally.Read More]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Easy to install(M. Jennings)
Easy to install
I don't think I have ever had anything that was so easy to install and place the TV on the mounting plate!
No comments:
Post a Comment