Monday, February 13, 2012

HDMI Cable (15 feet)

HDMI Cable (15 feet)
Ranting

Price $1.10
 
Product Features

Product Specifications

Product Description

SpeedALite HDMI Cable

Customer Reviews
[HDMI (15 ft)(j ferg)
HDMI (15 ft)
I bought two of these cable. One goes from my HP PC to my TV, and the other from my XBOX 360 to my TV. Video and Audio sound great on both cable with no problems or signal lost.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[wasn't worth the $1.04 I paid for it(Jimmy T)
wasn't worth the $1.04 I paid for it
When I saw all the great reviews I had to give this cable a try.I hooked up my laptop to an external monitor and after 2 calls to my laptops tech support to figure out why it...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Do not buy this cable, very bad(kds)
Do not buy this cable, very bad
I bought the cable.Incredible deal.When it comes, first thing I do is test it by replacing an existing connection.The TV screen is filled with SNOW!Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[HDMI Cable Purchase(vdfuller)
HDMI Cable Purchase
I got exactly what I wanted in a timely fashion.I may need another one soon and will definitely come here.

Published 1 day ago by vdfuller
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Fairly Satisfied(watchbuyer)
Fairly Satisfied
I am fairly satisfied with this product.It arrived on time.It does what it's supposed to do.Although, I am really quite satisfied with just the VGA/Audio cable I also...Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[nice(fishinladie)
nice
what can i say - it's an HDMI cable.super fast shipping and a nice product.no complaints.would definitely purchase from this vendor again.....thanks.
Published 1 day ago by fishinladie
Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Worth Every Penny(E. Brown)
Worth Every Penny
There is no range in quality when it comes to an HDMI cable. So, why spend a penny more than you have to?

This cable is exactly what you see.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A Good Buy for the Price(Rob)
A Good Buy for the Price
Unfortunately the cable was a little short for my needs and didn't quite reach the TV without me having to move objects around.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Doesn't work - no sound(Coreen C Raterman)
Doesn't work - no sound
I got this yesterday and it doesn't work for sound.
I tried another HDMI cable in the same set up and it works fine - so I know it is this cable.Read More]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment